Friday 13 December 2019

I cannot read your mind but I can still help! You cannot read mine but I see you helping me in several ways.
May be this is how empathy works. May be this is how people show care. May be sharing something is always worth it is because you give and gain at the same time. You give yourself the 3rd space you always need and you gain self-reflective practices. The help you get is what makes you more confident on doing your next new bit.
Slowly, each day I believe in less is more! And still what you learn is what you've earned fosure.
In this blog after long, inspired by my family this time, I'd post 4 liners. My FaceBook page Quit It Easy : https://www.facebook.com/ALotusInTheMud has something similar. Share your experiences of quitting and winning there in the message box.


Notice something in each day,
If you ever then
It is worth your time and space
give it your 100%
----------------------------------------
Its not worth it if you
haven't earned it
Its abundance is only when
you've chosen it for yourself
----------------------------------------
Never forget the blessings
Never leave it unatttended
Never be absent from the duty you've chosen
Never be scared to lone.
---------------------------------------
Harmful it is: Too much of anything
Ample of time and space
A lot of love and care
Supreme preference, comfort and protection
---------------------------------------






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.