Tuesday 5 August 2014

Leadership: 

  1. KNOWLEDGE

  • How can I increase my own sense of competence, contribution and confidence?
  • What do I need to learn?
  • What do I need to unlearn?
  1. VALUES

  • How can I increase my own sense of impact by changing what I value?
  • What do I need to value more?
  • What do I need to value less?
  1. PRACTICES

  • How can I increase my own sense of purpose, meaning and spiritual vitality?
  • What do I need to practice/experience more of?
  • What do I need to practice/experience less of?
  1. RELATIONSHIPS

  • How can I increase my own sense of influence?
  • Who do I need speaking in to my life?
  • Whose life do I need to speak in to?
  1. HABITS

  • How can I increase my own sense of personal and ministry goal alignment?
  • What do I need to spend more time doing?
  • What do I need to spend less time doing?
Ref: http://sacredstructures.org/movement/self-development/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.