Monday 29 March 2021

She's become so crazy- sure she has an affair- somebody supporting her

My capability got questioned 500 times last month. But it hit rock bottom when I was told that you are acting so crazy that we are sure you have a boyfriend backing you up- now this news has spread like a wildfire that I have a boyfriend in my life and that he's "influencing" me to do all of this. WOW!

Sure, I have external support- go to my social media pages/call log- I'm supported by women's cell, helpline, support NGOs, Suicide helplines and that is backing me up. That is making me stronger to fight this patriarchal society. Your rubbish thoughts of me always being "influenced" instead of thinking I have come out stronger than ever are making me sick day by day. 

Pointing every time to my character, taming my identity, and putting me down always, making me count 2 huge mistakes of my life every single time is only and only making me feel worse about myself and you feeding each other with negative impressions on me had made me anti-social. 

You be happy with your mentality but I refuse to raise myself or my children with these thoughts. Did I say, children? Lol I won't have any children- not even marriage. I won't even live to turn 29. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.